Governor Roy Cooper has issued a Stay at Home Order for the entire state of North Carolina effective 5pm on Monday, March 30th.
ESSENTIAL SERVICES WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE! Click here for the facts on the Executive Order.
The Executive Order means you should remain at home unless you absolutely have to go out.
You can still:
- Go to the grocery store for food.
- Visit the pharmacy to pick up medications or other health supplies.
- Go to your doctor if you are sick.
- Go to the bank.
- Order take-out or delivery from a restaurant.
- Go outside to exercise or walk your dog.
- Go to the store to purchase essential supplies for your home.
- Take care of a relative.