Weekdays 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Super Dad, Loving Husband, 3rd Generation Drag Racer, 5th Degree Black Belt Ninja! Seriously, all true! Yes, even the Ninja part!!
Fun facts about me:
- My wife Tara and I have one child, our vibrant 8 year old son Liam! He is obsessed with elevators! So for his 8th birthday I took him to Las Vegas to ride elevators for a couple of days. It was EPIC! It was hands down the best time I ever had in Vegas!
- I was born in Anaheim California, home to Disneyland and the Angels. The second decade of my life was spent living in the San Francisco Bay Area. So if I talk a little funny, it’s because I haven’t picked up how to do a southern accent yet. LOL!
- My first car was a 1969 Chevy Nova.
- I’ve gone 0 to 173mph in 7.21 seconds!
- I can teach you how to knock someone down using only 1 finger!
- I can move objects without touching them! (It’s a Jedi/Ninja thing)
- My Spotify “recently played” list includes, The Weekend, Hank Williams Jr., Dropkick Murphys, Christopher Cross, Metallica, Drake, The Irish Rovers, Chromeo, and SURVIVE… As you can see, I love ALL kinds of music!!
Got any questions for me? Want to tell me something about Wilmington? Go ahead and Email me here! I would love to meet you!
Who doesn’t love a great word game?! Play Rhyme Time with Eric White weekdays while you work! Listen at 10am, 11am, 12pm, and 1pm for Eric to give out the Rhyme Time Clue of the Day. Play on your own, or with friends. Ask around the office. Do whatever it takes to see if you can figure out the answer. The answer will be 2 words that rhyme. Then at 1:30pm Eric will take your calls and see who is the first to get the correct answer. There are always great prizes for the winner, so it pays to play!
Here is an example of how the game works… Clue: Old Glory’s Schoolyard Game. Answer: FLAG TAG! See! Easy right?!